- Borrow money via the Collateral platform
- The easy way to use your property and land to borrow money
We provide borrowers with a sensible alternative to banks and building societies and to remove some of the difficulties now associated with finding finance.
At Collateral, we provide our lenders with secured asset lending. Meaning, to become a Collateral borrower, you will need a property or land asset on which we can secure our lender’s investment.
We provide loans to a maximum loan-to-value ratio of up to 70% with a minimum loan amount of £5,000 up to £1,000,000+.
PROPERTY and LAND LOANS
These are, as they suggest, loans against property. Collateral takes a legal charge over the property advanced against.
• All loans are made against the asset and not the client
• Interest is deducted at drawdown
• Interest rate charged at competitive local market rates
• No long drawn out application processes
• Quick payments, from immediate to 24 hours, dependent on the size and type of the funding required
• No early redemption fees or penalties
• ID and one form of address details required (all address ID must be dated within 3 months of the agreement date)
We have our own internal Due Diligence process along with our legal teams processes. Visiting and having lengthy conversations with borrowers allows us to build a relationship and better understand their needs and ability to manage the loan. Along with our own DD this allows us to make a decision based on our findings.
We are able to make decisions quickly which can result in funds being made available within a short period of time.
Each application will be assessed on its own merit using our internal due diligence processes, taking into account the ability of repayment of the loan and the risk to our lenders. We do not guarantee the offering of loans to any business and before applying for a loan, careful consideration should be made to the ability of the business repaying the loan.
If the customer is unable to repay the loan Collateral will manage the resale and settle the loan on their behalf. The company does not charge any penalty fees.
Use the contact form below for more information on borrowing.